Are you looking for a change in 2022?
Coulter Family Dentistry is hiring an additional administrative team member.
Our fast-growing, modern, patient-centric, and FUN dental practice is looking for athe right person to join our team! Help us to deliver excellent patient care and an amazing dental experience to our Knoxville community. We promise that you will grow as an individual with a team that has FUN, while working HARD!
No specific dental experience is necessary to apply, however it is an advantage!
Our dental group offers:
- Positive family-oriented environment
- Join a team dedicated to making dentistry a better experience
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401 K matching program
- Opportunities to grow professionally
Front Office Coordinator Job Description
This team member will work to ensure good business practices for the office and allow the dental team to focus on providing outstanding dental care.
Summary: Our offices delivers dentistry differently, focusing on an exceptional patient experience. The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for customer service and helping coordinate a smooth, timely patient experience with scheduling, comfort, and payments.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff
- Executes all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Support business goals by utilizing schedules effectively and supporting the practice revenue objectives.
- Follow and demonstrate commitment to Coulter Family Dentistry policies, professional expectations, clinical service excellence, and outstanding patient service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and experience in dentistry is not required, we are happy to train you in all things dental!
- Strong customer service skills
- Skill in using computer systems and other associated technology
- Multitasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional communication and presentation skills, including face to face, email, telephone, and video conference.
If you would be a good fit from our office, we would love to hear from you!
To Apply– email a resume to email@example.com . After sending your resume, please call (865) 730-0670 to complete your application. We look forward to hearing from you!